Wednesday, September 9, 2009

忍。。。。

2day is a busy day...in the morning, me n my darling,心宁go2 basketball pactice...but, both of us dunno what 2 do..but, the coach ask us 2 do our assignment n should pass up b4 hari raya...haiz...sienz...nid 2 rush assignment again...but, i still happy cause my frenz wear the same ring wif me...this shows tat our friendship is gud enough....haha....but, my roomate is still the same..lazy n oso dun want 2 do her things...haiz...i should be patient..otherwise, i think tat i will quarrel wif her...hope tat i will be more patient lo ...

3 comments:

  1. darling~
    你敢写上去哦?
    就是~
    就是那件事~
    如果他看到的话~
    希望你们不会吵架啦~
    哈哈~

    ReplyDelete
  2. haha...darling..u c oready o..she dun have blog leh...so she will not c it la..haha..no nid 2 worry 1...^^

    ReplyDelete
  3. 终有一天他会看到~
    哈哈~
    没关系啦~
    部落格就是要发泄情绪的丫
    哈哈~

    ReplyDelete